Adult Ballet · Pilates
OUR BALLET STUDIO WILL BE RE-OPENING 12/04/21
MASKS MUST BE WORN WHILST ON THE PREMISES BUT CAN BE REMOVED WHEN IN CLASS
WHILE ONLINE CLASSES AND RECORDINGS ON DEMAND WILL CONTINUE
In order to keep everyone safe and adhere to Government we must ensure social distancing measures are adhered to in the studio.
Please read the instructions below.
IMPORTANT UPDATES TO HOW WE WILL BE OPERATING IN OUR STUDIO
We have released our updated in-studio schedule for studio classes for the upcoming re-opening, but in the meantime we wanted to share the changes that we are making to ensure a safe environment for you and our staff.
MASKS MUST BE WORN WHILST ON THE PREMISES BUT CAN BE REMOVED WHEN IN CLASS
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR STUDIO VISIT
- The teacher of the class will open the studio for you and will also sign you in.
- Due to limited staff the doors will open 10 minutes before class. Please observe social distancing while waiting to be let into our studios. You may enter the studio when the door is opened and go to an allotted space at the barre which has been marked with socially distanced spaces for your conveniences. During centre work we ask that you return to your place at the barre to limit unnecessary contact.
- We ask that you book your class in advance. We will not allow drop-ins for the time being.
- If you cannot make it to your class, we require that you cancel any booking 24 hours in advance due to the heavily limited capacity per class.
- There will be very limited changing capacity and we strongly advise you to arrive in your ballet clothing with outer wear on top. We have arranged benches for people to leave their shoes and outer garments before class with marked distancing on the benches.
- Please make sure to fill up your water bottle at home.
- If you at any point test positive for COVID-19, you must instantly self-isolate and share information about your recent contacts through the NHS Test And Trace service, to help alert other people who may need to self-isolate. Any staff experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19 will self-isolate and follow this same protocol. We would request you inform the school if you do test positive to help us assist in tracing any contacts from the school.
WHEN SIGNING IN
- To ensure social distancing we ask that you queue up outside the studio or enter and find a distanced space when invited by the teacher. Once allowed into the studio, floor stickers will assist you in maintaining social distancing
- When signing in, we will ask you to confirm that you are not experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19, and that you have not been in contact with anyone who is experiencing symptoms.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands upon entry to the studio and classroom. We will provide hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes throughout our studios for yourselves and our staff. The toilets will be in use and will be cleaned frequently. There will be soap and paper at all times in the toilets and we strongly encourage handwashing as well as sanitising before and after class.
- We will not accept any cash payments.
ONCE IN STUDIO
- MASKS MUST BE WORN WHILST ON THE PREMISES BUT CAN BE REMOVED WHEN IN CLASS
- Social distancing will need to be observed at all times – before, during and after class. There will be signage throughout the studio to remind everyone of social distancing rules
- The number of people allowed per class is significantly reduced to 6 in total , in order to ensure social distancing.
- In order to adhere to government guidelines and minimize any possibility of congestion we are creating spaces between all classes. All studios will be cleaned after use with appropriate cleaning agents and steamers.
- We strongly encourage you to arrive in your workout wear, We ask you to place all personal items inside with outer wear and shoes and use the wipes provided to wipe down the benches before leaving.
- We have limited class capacity, and there will be clearly marked out areas at the barre and in the centre .
- We will use limited amounts of props during class for the time being.
- We will ask you to wipe any mats and any props used after each class. You are welcome to also sanitize your area before class.
- We will air the studio between classes.
- We ask that you leave the studio promptly after the class.
- We ask that you please be patient with us as this is a new way for us to operate.
In these unprecedented times we have been obliged to alter our pricing structure for in studio classes for the current period. If you have funds saved on class packages from before lockdown the amount remaining in your account may be set against your next classes in the studio but in line with the new pricing structure. If you experience any difficulty with this please contact us for help on firstname.lastname@example.org
- A single class £22
- 5 classes £100
- Introductory offer 2 classes £38
We are doing everything we can to make sure that our spaces are safe, and that your experience is as much fun as possible. As always, we value your feedback so please share any thoughts with us by emailing email@example.com
Please also note that these instructions can be updated at any time to reflect updated government guidelines.
We can’t wait to see you again!
PRIVATE IN-STUDIO CLASSES
Based on your individual needs and desires
London Russian Ballet School offers many adult classes which are all very different and we have something for every adult student. There are extraordinary teachers who were all ballet dancers from Russia, the Mariinsky and Bolshoi Ballets, who offer an incredible level of expertise and dedication. Our adult ballet classes have the traditions of Russian ballet at their heart with all its grace and artistry which is combined with the tough athleticism and discipline of the Russian approach. Our students love to work in the warm and happy environment which is our school. Adult ballet, pilates, core and barre classes are not just ordinary lessons. In these tough targeted workouts students can gain all the amazing benefits of ballet without the grind of daily class. See your body change with longer, leaner muscles and pull up parts of your body you never thought you would reach.
We have adult ballet at every level in the morning and the evening at every level. Whether you have always wanted to take a ballet class but never dared or want to keep going with ballet or come back to ballet we have a unique approach. Our teachers love their students and want them to stay loving and learning ballet and they have a huge amount to give their adult students. It is never too late to learn and have fun.
Our classes for adults are truly for everyone seeking the harmony and physical rewards of ballet and ballet based exercise in a beautiful building with very attentive teaching. Here, you will find classes that will sculpt and tone your body and improve your core strength with athleticism and grace and all with our amazing and highly trained teachers. In every class, either adult ballet, barre, pilates or core the teachers use their extensive knowledge to focus your mind to control your body in an incredible way. So you too will find total relaxation as you use all your body working together with your mind. At London Russian Ballet School we work together in a positive, friendly environment to give you confidence and make you feel beautiful.
We believe our school is the best kept secret in London.
Your wellbeing is our passion made possible through the unique range of adult classes we offer at London Russian Ballet School.
Change the way you look and feel about yourself. It is often said that everyone notices a lasting difference in their bodies and after only a few lessons whatever class they come to take.
Check out the timetable and see what is right for you, whether you want to start the morning with a fresh mind and body at the office, need a life-saving workout at lunch time or want to relax and wind down at the end of the day we have something for you.
Why London Russian Ballet School?
We are proud to be a Russian school and the Russians have a great approach to dance and exercise. If you want a tough, disciplined pilates, core or barre class we are the right place for you. The expertise the school offers is exceptional and you will find all our teachers are former Russian professional ballet dancers who love to dedicate their time to their adult students. They truly want to share their love of the traditions and methodology of Russian ballet in an adult ballet lesson or pilates or core or barre class. It is often said that Ballet artists are athletes who understand anatomy, muscle mobility and body mechanics in a way few others do. So with us, you will have the opportunity to be taught by not just theatre professionals but a former soloist at the Mariinsky Ballet, Ekaterina Krasiuk who was also a graduate of the Vaganova Academy, the greatest ballet school in the world. Why not also take a class in any discipline with Grisha Ivanov of the Bolshoi with his friendly and enthusiastic approach which will make you happy to learn and reach your goals. For pure happiness take a special ballet lesson with Galina Kozlova, Honoured Artist of Russia and former ballerina at the Bolshoi Ballet. Or work with Inga George, prima ballerina from Georgia who is much loved by her devoted students. You too will be able to share some of the great Russian training so that you are able to grow yourself and change your body and improve your spirit for the long term. Whichever lesson or workout you want we want to make it the right one for you.